This is for you, Rich - in and for YOUR honor ...the good, the bad - happy and sad ...you are truly missed, ya big pain in the ass.

Rich was only 42 years old when he died - this is his legacy.

Please feel free to add to this blog.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

eternal love (to Richie)

During the day you are my friend
I come to you with my stories, questions, and problems
I want to share with you
I need to share with you.

At night you are my lover
No longer are we two separate beings
Our souls touch and become one
We feed on the strength of our love

Your loving heart, one of a kind, was shattered
Slowly into million pieces
And then came a day - it could bare no more
of this worldly pain

But your beautiful spirit
No one could take that from you.
It will live on - forever

Privileged to know you and understand you
I will go on telling your legacy
I thank you for letting me in
I so miss my best friend, my lover, my soulmate
Why did you go so soon, so suddenly, so young

When grief becomes despair, you comfort me
But, why did you leave me here, my love
I will only live for the day I die
To be with you once again
My Eternal Love

june 7 08

No comments:

Post a Comment