This is for you, Rich - in and for YOUR honor ...the good, the bad - happy and sad ...you are truly missed, ya big pain in the ass.

Rich was only 42 years old when he died - this is his legacy.

Please feel free to add to this blog.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

it's the eve of the Eve

Just got back from my travels...Richie, thank you for watching over me, once again-helping me find the perfect parking spot, making me slow down when the boogie-man was hiding in the bushes with his radar, not hydro-gliding on icy lane etc etc

Tomorrow will be the first Eve without you, my love, in 10 years.
Tomorrow will be ten years exactly from the day we got engaged  by exchanging gold bands, "in secrecy and under covers and when everyone else was asleep", giggling and in love like two teenagers. Celebrating the lost love found again

Joeboo (our cat, our baby),remembers all 8 years of his life full of joy with you, and misssssses you, just as much as the rest of us. After all, who can ever play "choo-choo train" or "machine gun" with him like you did? I try...so hard...but it ain't the same (Joeboo tells me so). 
And who always had the patience and the calm to let Joeboo sleep curled up under his arm, with his arm wrapped around him?? None but you.
What he's got now is all of your empty side in my bed next to me

Richie, please bring us, your family (your kids, Natasha and I), Christmas joy and some of your peace tomorrow, by being with us...
Thank you

xoxo your "Cosmic Girl"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment